Old April 5th 06, 05:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default SNF!

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 21:30:57 +0100, "Jonathan Lowe" wrote:

Hi Ron

Muzzleloader doesn't actually cure any physical ailments.

I disagree. In Bob Urban's case, it cured "life". :-)

I was wondering why I hadn't seen any posts from Bob, are you being serious
when you suggest that Bob is dead, or does that grin after mean your joking.

See my earlier post responding to Stealth's similar question. Bob overindulged
in the muzzleloader and spent most of one day at Pinkneyville simulating being
dead. He's better now.

Ron Wanttaja