Old August 25th 03, 05:34 PM
Andreas Maurer

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:38:14 +0200, "Bert Willing"
wrote:

Just came back from a business trip to the US (fiddeling around with rental
cars). You can't compare US cars to European standards if it comes to
suspension. On my Saab 9-3 with a Komet trailer, I put the cruise control to
135 kph and I'm not at the limits. With a Chevy Malibu (which should have
the same weight and engine size as my Saab), I would never ever tow my
glider.

Indeed - US cars usually have a much softer suspension. Do you know if
the US models of European cars also have a different suspension than
their European brothers?

Bye
Andreas