Old December 2nd 19, 03:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Howard Banks

Default Put your money where the risk is

And to prefer to fly nothing more modern than the Iron Flugel.

At 14:56 02 December 2019, wrote:
On Monday, December 2, 2019 at 6:38:15 AM UTC-7,

wrote:
Tell us more about this 'Airmanship' religion. I'm sure many of us

here
are interested in salvation. Does Airmanship have a worthy god?

Hymnals?
Tithing? Do we have to wear silly dresses or silly hats?

It is an orthodox sect of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
(
https://www.spaghettimonster.org/), also known as the "Pastafarians."
Worshipping "His Noodly Goodness," followers have a tendency to wear
colanders as hats and revere pirates.