Old March 11th 20, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Grob 102 maintenance and parts manual

Dear all, usualy Astir Jeans have cockpit in blue jeans like "Levis jeans" on ours cockpit uphosterly was changed.
I also need drawings of trim mechanism because it is to movable during main pilot stick inputs. I still waiting till
Croatian authorities give us official confirmation of ours Maintenance program.
So it would great help if anyone send me any drawings, because I do not have any drawing.
Ours Astir is serial No. 2070 ex Belgian air cadets.
Rdgards
Josko