Old July 10th 09, 05:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
vontresc

Default IVSM 2009 Photos

On Jul 1, 11:28*am, Craig wrote:
On Jul 1, 6:15*am, Tony Condon
wrote:

I have returned from my weekend atIVSM2009. *What a blast. *I really
enjoyed flying off Harris Hill and could've stared at the beautiful
gliders and visited with the pilots for days and days. *I did manage to
get a couple good soaring flights in, one hour in the ASK-13 and an hour
and 45 minutes in the T49B. *What a riot. *Sadly, I came up 200 feet short
of Silver Altitude gain in the T49B so no shiny silver VSA coin for me.

here are my pictures:

picasaweb.google.com/abcondon/IVSM2009.

-Tony Condon
Cherokee II N373Y

Tony,

Thanks for the great pictures.

Craig

I finally put up some photos as well...

http://picasaweb.google.com/vontresc...eat=directlink

Anyone else have any photos? I didn't nearly take enough, as usual.

Peter