Old February 10th 12, 07:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
S. Murry

Default New Butterfly Vario

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 12:05:24 -0600, Sean Fidler wrote:

I do fly contests, have many, many hours, am a commercial pilot,
instrument rated. So I guess your incorrect. Hmmm.

Any more lessons for me?

Does anyone here track the longest thread ever on RAS? This one's on its
third week. I think if we can keep Eric and Sean baiting each other for a
few more days, we'll probably have a record.

Whoever makes the Butterfly vario owes you guys a free sample...every day
I get about 10 pop-ups on my computer with "New Butterfly Vario" as the
subject. Personally, after all these pop-ups, I have a weird compulsion
to buy one of these things. I don't even know what it does, and I'm happy
with my current vario, but I just feel compelled to give Paul Remde my
credit card number...very strange.

Of course, if you do get a freebie, remember not to use it in a contest...

--
Stefan Murry