Old April 21st 12, 01:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default New LXNAV LX9000 Overview Video

Hi,

I have just uploaded a new LX9000 Overview video on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVlSvo6C4ZA

I go over many features and "how to" procedures on the LX9000. It applies
equally well to the LX8000 and LX8080 products.

It is available at 1080P HD resolution. I recommend watching it at the
highest resolution your computer supports so you can see the details on the
screen. But it can take a long time to download at full resolution.

I created it both for marketing reasons and as a nice "spring refresher"
video for LX8000 and LX9000 owners.

I was motivated to create it because I just installed 2 LX9000 units in our
DG-1000S. The video should help my syndicate partners get up to speed on
the LX9000 quickly.

I'm extremely impressed with the LX9000. I can't wait to fly with it next
week.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.