Old July 15th 03, 03:16 PM
chris

Default nj to new england

Are there any pilots out there who fly frequently to New England from
New Jersey. I am not a pilot yet, but have taken some lessons. I love
general aviation and small planes. I travel often to New England from
NJ (Teterboro area) and I would love to find a friend or partner who
also travels to the Massachuessets and New England area. The cape,
south shore, and Marthas Vineyard. If any one is interested, I would
love to hear from you, and I can share all costs.

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.