Old June 22nd 07, 01:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
john smith

Default Our son's first flight lesson

Shirl wrote:
"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Still, despite all this...I'm terrified. Letting -- no, encouraging
-- my boy to launch himself into the wild blue yonder is weighing
heavily on my soul, and -- as much as I desperately want him to know
the freedom of flight -- this is really scary.
I don't think anyone will be doing much sleeping tonight...

"Maxwell" wrote:
What are you going to do the first time he says, hey Dad, can
I borrow the plane?

He'll have his license by then. He'll be with an instructor tomorrow.
How are you going to sleep when it's time for his first solo?

Even better questions:
Does he go on the insurance policy as a named insured?
How is your annual rate affected?