Old June 6th 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Concorde - join the campaign

Am I mistaken? I thought I saw a news-magazine segment on the Concorde
that indicated it usually was fairly well booked. I believe the story
line was that the seating capacity was insufficient for fuel and
maintenance when we had to start paying more than 27 cents a gallon.