Old March 9th 20, 03:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike N.

Default AUSTRALIAN SCANDAL FROM GLIDING INTERNATIONAL MARCH 2020 ISSUE

Reading, the evidence as discussed in the article and threads.
If I was a juror in a trial, based on the evidence presented, the conclusion I noted holds up.

It would be a viable question to ask if you are associated with or a supporter of the Australian team?

Your quote from above seems intenionally inflammatory and biased:
"We should be happy though, that nobody got killed due to this stunning incompetence of officials in what was likely one of the most dangerous competitions in gliding history."
Certainly at the least the above quote is very derogatory, if not inflammatory.

Anyway enough said. I'm not interested in responding further.