Old February 19th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default MOST UGLY GLIDER ?

Aw, the SZD 25 is kinda cute! It looks like a lovingly
built model airplane. I'd give it points for have
the stabilizer ahead of the rudder, and I'd subtract
points from the PW-5 for having it aft. That fact
ad the strange rudder shape are its main detractions,
wheel fairing is third. It flys well, though.

At 19:48 19 February 2006, Asbjorn Hojmark wrote:
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:41:19 GMT, 'Malcolm Austin'
wrote:

I see in another thread that some are looking for
the prettiest gliders,
set me thinking, what's the ugliest (and picture links
if possible please!

That'll have to be a tie between the SZD-25 Lis and
the PW-5 Smyk.

http://www.piotrp.de/SZYBOWCE/dszd25.htm

http://www.piotrp.de/SZYBOWCE/dpw5.htm

-A