Old March 1st 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Noel

Default Wacko AI

I think if Jay had a house on the beach in Banda Aceh a couple of Christmas
seasons ago and someone told him a big wave was coming, he'd laugh and call
them crazy.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

http://photoshow.comcast.net/mikenoel

I'm a uniter, not a divider. - GWB, 1999.

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
Any suggestions? I haven't heard from the shop this morning (they're
not open yet). I'm thinking something got jarred loose when the
new DG was installed.

It's funny -- I read the title of this thread a "WACKY AL" -- and
expected to read about Al Gore's latest lunacy.

Danged disappointing...

;-)
--
Jay Honeck