Old February 5th 08, 01:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default Why airplanes fly

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 00:26:54 -0500, "Morgans"
wrote in :

"Art Varrassi" wrote

I commend you for continuing to post in these newsgroups in spite of the
harassment you have been subject to.

Art,

Once you buy a clue, you will only be a dumb ass.

Until then, why don't you try sticking your head up your ass, and shutting
the hell up.

Oh, sorry. You must already have your head up your ass.

By the way, you won't win any friends around here, at least not any that
have the slightest grip on reality.

Your comments say much more about you than anyone else. If you only
had the insight to see how maniacally fanatic and arrogantly
disrespectful your public display of incivility is, you would be
profoundly chagrined. I'm ashamed to count you among fellow airmen.
Grow up.