Old August 16th 08, 08:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
展奄rdo

Default Missing parts for NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics - NASA HiRes ShuttlePics.part140.rar

Alan Erskine wrote:
"Lee" wrote in message
.93...
"Alan Erskine" wrote in news:OJDpk.28882
:

"hielan' laddie" wrote in message
To make it clear enough even for those who have room temperature IQs:
Actually, junior; I've got an IQ of 151 (WAIS III, November 17, 2001).

And I've known *many* folks with as high or higher IQ's than your
arbitrary
"everything's relative" quotient, who couldn't tie their own shoes...
junior. I've read many of your follow-up postings in this group. You
might consider a re-test. Just a suggestion, hon.

And for your information, there are different IQ tests; each with a
different rating (one one test, I might be 185; but on another I might be
137); the really significant value is the percentage - I'm in the 99th
percentile for my age group - that's the top 1 percent. People in that
range don't have trouble tying their own shoes. I doubt very strongly that
you know anyone in my range of IQ, let alone someone in that range who has
trouble with their shoe laces.

We also tend to be more modest than most people...

--
Moving things in still pictures!