Old January 10th 13, 09:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Allan Arthurs

Default Vertica V3?

The GliderGuider is available, complete with power/data interface cable.

Kind regards
Allan
www.gliderguider.net

At 20:16 09 January 2013, Richard wrote:
On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 8:41:04 AM UTC-8, son_of_flubber wrote:
Pure speculation here... I noticed that the V2 is "sold out" on the

Verti=
ca Sports website http://www.verticasports.com/shop/v2-flight-instrument/
D=
oes this foreshadow the announcement of the V3? What is the latest date
tha=
t a company can deliver a new product and expect it to sell for the 2013
so=
aring season? One highly regarded soaring product maker set March 31 for
de=
livery of a promising new product. Is that the usual time of year for
soari=
ng product release? From various old blog posts, I gather that the V2 was
r=
eleased in September 2012. There are still V2s_under_another_brand_name

in
=
stock at distributors. Does any distributor still have Vertica-branded

V2s
=
in stock?

The Oudie 2 Lite is available and runs the free programs.

I have several customers that replaced the V2 with the Oudie 2 Lite and
say=
the Oudie is a much nicer unit and when you finally get the cabling and
po=
wer converters for the V2 the Oudie is less expensive.

http://www.craggyaero.com/oudie.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com