Old January 22nd 13, 10:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Carlyle

Default SeeYou for iPad and iPhone

Andrej,

I tried to start a new thread in the Naviter Support Forum under "SeeYou for iPad and iPhone", but even though I'm signed in I get a message that says "Forbidden - You don't have permission to access /newthread.php on this server."

Here's what I was trying to post:

I set the UTC offset to UTC-4 in Custom Units/UTC Offset. But the times shown in Statistics (and on the top of the map) are still in UTC values, not my local time. I tried restarting SeeYou, but I still get the same behavior. Is UTC Offset supposed to be working?

Thanks.

-John, Q3