Old August 16th 03, 11:10 PM
Stan

Default Need software upgrade for Bendix/King KLX-100 GPSCOMM

Hello,

I just acquired a used KLX-100 and find that it has an older version of the
operating system installed (this is not the same as the aviation database,
which I also need to update). I am looking for version 2.0 or greater, and
the Bendix/King web site seems to offer no assistance. Does anyone have this
operating system software or know how I can get a copy? And since I'll be
needing the aviation database update, does anyone know where I can get that,
too?

Thanks in advance,
Stan