Old August 17th 03, 12:19 AM
Darrel Toepfer

"Stan" wrote...
Hello,

I just acquired a used KLX-100 and find that it has an older version of

the
operating system installed (this is not the same as the aviation database,
which I also need to update). I am looking for version 2.0 or greater, and
the Bendix/King web site seems to offer no assistance. Does anyone have

this
operating system software or know how I can get a copy? And since I'll be
needing the aviation database update, does anyone know where I can get

that,
too?

https://www4.bendixking.com/Gps/download/klx_100.jsp

I normally don't crosspost, I'll let it slide this time since I'm adding:
rec.aviation.misc to see what is there...