Old May 15th 05, 01:54 AM
JJS

If you're from (or can go to) Texas, why in the world would you want
to go
to Canada????

I'm from Oklahoma. (My mother is from Winnipeg. So I'm drawn to the
North by my Canuck blood line, I guess). Seriously, I want to go
catch some big fish. More important than that, I want to get far, far
away from a very stressful, intense job for several days.

You'll be hard pressed to find any Lone Star beer up there, only
that
caribou **** that they call beer...

Lone Star reminds me of that Scotch Buy brand beer that Ideal Food
Stores or Safeway used to sell here locally. My Dad used to buy it
because it was all he could afford. I promise to sample some Canadian
beer and tell you which I liked best. (BTW we will be very near
Woodland Caribou Prov. Park, so you may have a point about their
beer... but I hope you are wrong).

You want an answer from the group and you use x-no-archive? Must
not really
want an answer, I guess...

I took the no-archive out of my sig line. Sorry it offended you so.
I do wish to gather the groups collective wisdom so that I can make
this a safe adventure. Upon reflection, you are correct and others
may learn from this trip. If others have a desire, I will send a
report on how it went when I get back.