Old July 13th 03, 08:20 PM
Wayne Sagar

Wooduuuward wrote in message ...
I think I'm going to like sparing with you, Mark, you're so friendly
and understanding. Must be why so many people want to post here.

One word here guys... TROLL....

Ewe guys are all experienced with this type, yet, I just read a thread
with one of the best trolls I've ever seen.. He starts innocent
enough, but now he's sitting back beaming with glee at how easily he
got his fishies on his hook...

Filter the bum out... He's just another troll, but one that is more
subtile in his approach than most.. Just like with brainwashing
technique, you'll never get him to agree with even the most logical
response, he'll challenge everything you say and on it will go..

Wayne Sagar