Old June 8th 04, 02:37 PM
Malcolm Teas

"gatt" wrote in message news: Then it said something about monitoring 121.5 and listening to instructions
if you're intercepted or if you see signal flares. The bulletin says that
if you fail to follow instructions, "force" may be applied.

Yeah? Well, welcome to what we in the Wash DC ADIZ have been dealing
with for over a year now. Note that it's been said that if it
continues here in the DC area, it'll spread. So, enjoy. Just keep up
with the interpretations of how to work in that area.

Meanwhile, flying over the Columbia last week I saw a couple more bulk
freighters coming in. All those stacks of virtually-unscreened shipping
containers...

Yup. The internal consistency of the TSA is staggering. Stop the
little bitty planes that never hurt anyone, permit the commercials who
where used like that, and permit the massive cargo that's a lot more
likely to hurt and is the vehicle of choice for large-scale smuggling.

-Malcolm Teas