Old December 21st 05, 03:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Cold weather starting.

Guilty...I guess..

Seriously, only -1C today, we walking around downtown here in street
shoes,

Not to wory, our turn will come.. never fails..
We (any of us) can get lucky, but only for so long..

Snow due Monday on the long range... 'cording to the weather
guessers.

Dave

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 12:31:37 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

I am up here on the east coast of Canada, (the cold snowy north to
some of you)

We have about 2 inches of snow, and it just came & stayed last week..

So, YOU'RE to blame, eh? We've got all of your snow!

You can come pick it up, anytime.

(Yesterday was the first day in December that I didn't have to shovel
SOMETHING -- and I probably should have. The 3rd floor balconies are
drifting over again...)