Old September 13th 05, 11:42 AM
Hamilton Flyer

If you are going to the Hong Kong / Shenzen area or Shanghai, you can
expect that the pollution will be so thick as to rarely have VFR conditions.

Not GA friendly place by a longshot - I'm afraid.

Steve

wrote in message
oups.com...
An opportunity came up for me to spend some time in China as a
consultant. I have a meeting tomorrow to learn more, but this is
supposed to be a 6 to 12 month project. I know that that really means
12-24, but if I can gat all the details worked out, it might be a good
deal.

What is the status of general aviation over there? Can I rent a plane,
a twin, maybe get some turbine or jet time. I am getting closer to ATP
and need more ME, TP and TJ time.

Bob
A-36 Bonanza