Old June 25th 20, 04:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charles Dutch

Default Blanik L23 Wanted

On Wednesday, June 17, 2020 at 7:02:48 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 8:31:11 AM UTC-5, Charles Dutch wrote:
If anyone knows of a Blanik L23 for sale, please let me know. Our club is in immediate need, and this plane suits our needs very well. We have a trailer.

Would a Krosno suit? The Winnipeg Gliding Club has one listed on Wings and Wheels. They are a motivated seller and the offer includes the trailer and a spare parts insurance salvaged Krosno.

Nearing the end of it's useful life with no indication of a service life extension program, making it a relatively short-term solution. We're hoping to find a decent L23 that still has life and factory support.