Old October 7th 03, 11:57 AM
Bill Gribble

Default A couple of questions

According to my wife and my work schedule, I'm now grounded until
Sunday, which has me climbing up the walls ...

That aside, this could be a daft newbie question ...

Does anybody know of any decent sites (or, at a push, books) that
illustrate the various different types/makes/models of glider that are
out there? Anything to help me recognise what I'm looking at, or picture
what people are discussing?

For that matter, can anybody recommend a good book for an absolute
rookie pilot? I appreciate that reading about it isn't going to replace
time in the cockpit, but it might keep me sane during the long days that
fall between weekends!

--
Bill Gribble