Old February 12th 07, 12:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Colorado Soaring Pilots/SSA Governor Seminar and 2006 Awards Banquet

On Feb 4, 9:07 am, "Frank Whiteley" wrote:
When: Feb 24th, 2007, Seminar Noon-6pm, Mixer 6-7pm, Banquet 7pm+
Whe Clarion Hotel, Denver South, Centennial Airport (formerly
Holiday Inn)

More information and online registration http://www.coloradosoaring.org

See you in Memphis,

Frank Whiteley
SSA Governor Colorado

At this point we haven't reached critical mass for holding the event.
If you are planning on attending, please register now. If there's not
a bump in registration by the 15th, we may have to consider
cancelling. www.coloradosoaring.org or call 970-330-2050.

Thanks,

Frank Whiteley
SSA Governor, Colorado