Old April 18th 05, 10:13 PM
Juan Jimenez

As I expected, your word isn't worth the nanoamperes used to transmit them.
Didn't your daddy teach you that a man is only as good as his word? That
ought to tell you what yours is worth. No one cares what you think the
pictures say or don't say, Dannyboy. All the events were independently
verified and reported in the general media and your opinion of them or the
pics is irrelevant, just like just about everything else that comes out of
your typing.

Get over it.

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
In your mailbox. Let's see how good you are in keeping your word.

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message
m...

I don't think SnF sent Zoom a notice reminding him that he was banned

from the

show last year.

He wasn't banned from the show last year. I was there when he went in,
and I took pictures. TV and newspaper crews took pictures, interviewed
him, etc. Bet Ousterhout won't publish those.

Why don't you publish them? Better yet, send them to me and I'll post
them for you.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I'll post them of you want, but they don't prove what you say other than
someone appears to be interviewing him. There's nothing there showing what
year it was.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired