Old July 12th 12, 06:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default PowerFLARM antenna mounts

On 7/10/2012 10:04 AM, Steve Koerner wrote:
I share the feeling that the antenna sucks. But the benefit of PF is
vastly greater than the annoynace of the antenna.

Eventually a better antenna solution will emerge. The system now is
working remarkably well. It would be wiser to think of the present
antenna as temporary.

Yep. I have portable PF with two antennas sticking up. I didn't like
that the first few flights, but after seeing how much less tense it was
when thermalling with other PF equipped glider - I got over it.

Next season I'll install the perfect setup.

email me)