Old November 11th 09, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
glider25

Default I am in the market for a new glider again

Hi guys,

I am in the market for a new glider again. I am currently flying a
Genesis 2 (2013) with a partner. I am looking for a glider for myself
to start competing a little more. I am looking at the following
gliders and would appreciate some input:

PIK20D - wing mold profile problem
Ventus A and B - I easily fit in the A 5'10 150lbs - may not be in
price range
ASW 20 - not much wrong but still expensive
DG 300 - standard ship but not bad performance

I am not a high time pilot but have 700 hrs in a hang glider, 600 hrs
in private plane (complex single) and about 130 in a glider. I have
quite a few flights over 300k one flight of 500k in the Genesis.

Jeff Runciman