Old September 3rd 19, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Need Another Cobra Trailer Wheel

On Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 8:12:42 AM UTC-4, Tango Eight wrote:
Might want to grab some of these too http://bulletprooftire.com/

T8

So as I look back on over 50 years of soaring, this is to be my legacy? Some jerk in Texas with a 9 mm pistol and a disregard for personal property?

This product actually looks interesting in light of losing two rims in the past 10 years. And could be cheaper than another TPMS. Like bodyguards, I couldn't care less about a little more unsprung weight so long as the suspension doesn't get beaten up.

JB