Old April 25th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default I need to trace an IP address

Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
buttman wrote in news:c17c81d0-d051-4b54-
ac65-
:

On Apr 24, 12:00 am, Nomen Nescio wrote:
It shows up as

Hostname

cpe-72-191-163-46.elp.res.rr.com

Geo-Location Information

Country United States
State/Region TX
City El Paso
Latitude 31.7958
Longitude -106.3762
Area Code 915
Oh hey, El Paso, thats where I live, great town 8)

What a coincidence! You can help Dudley track the psycho
down!

Bertie
No need. I've already taken steps with Wikipedia that will

remove
the
biographical sketch by my own request.
The requests I get for this information are declining anyway,

and
our
office can handle it here when and if needed.
When the bio was uploaded to Wiki, I should have realized and
taken
into
account Usenet nonsense.
No biggie at all.

Oh, someone added some nasty stuff to your Wiki page, eh?

Bertie
No. Just have no need for it and it seems to bring put all the

kooks
reference it for whatever the idiotic reasons are that motivate
them.
:-))

Ah, OK. I thought it had to do with the k00k from texas.

i wonder what buttman's wiki entry would look like?

Bertie
Don't know. Each pilot has to make their own mark on the
profession. Time has a way of sorting these things out for sure
:-)

Hmmm.. I can only imagine how time will sort him out.

Bertie
He and I don't seem to view flight instruction the same way. I guess
time will sort out if one of us was wrong.

I think dying of old age is proof enough....

Bertie

I keep thinking that. I've somehow managed to get this far in one
piece :-) DH

Exactly. Certainly luck plays a part, but ....

Bertie