Old January 7th 04, 05:01 AM
John Ousterhout

On 6 Jan 2004 16:22:38 -0800, (pacplyer) wrote:

PP: Well until I picked up reactions from
the regulars, I was sure you were Sydney. I mean you said it
yourself: have you ever met her? How do you know she is Snowbird?
Is that two people? Is Sydney also StellaStar and Ladypilot? That's
what I think.

I, and several other rec aviation members, have seen and interacted
with Sydney/Snowbird and Stella Star at the same place at the same
time. Logically, it is therefore certain that they are not the same
person.

We have never seen either of them and Michael Jackson at the same
time, but regardless of their unproven claims that they have never met
Michael it has not been proven that they haven't.

But I've never actually met anyone in Usenet
Newsgroups. There's no ****ing pictures.

Plenty of the rec aviation gang are in (PG rated) pictures he
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm

Also he http://www.jouster.0catch.com/index.html

- John (who has been seen personally by many rec aviation members)
Ousterhout -