Old September 2nd 03, 03:07 PM
Ian Donaldson

G'day Phil

Buy the Rotax!

I am also in the land of the Jabiru and much prefer the Rotax.

There are a number of reasons, but the Rotax is a well sorted engine with
great technical backup, where as I feel that the Jabiru is still being field
tested with their customers.

There have been many problems with my friends who have Jabs and none with
the Rotax owners.

Regards

Ian

"Joe" wrote in message
Thanks Michael, thought being from Australia you would have been a Jabiru
fan.so guess you have had problems with them.

Phil

"Michael Coates" wrote in message
Answer = Buy the Rotax.......

Joe wrote:
Looking to buy either a Jabiru or Rotax 4 stroke engine.

RELIABILITY is the most important factor.

Seems like the Jabiru should be better with lower RPM but believe that

Rotax
have more engines in service and therefore more development time and

hence
reliability.

Any comments welcomed.

Phil