Old April 29th 05, 10:37 PM
Larry Dighera

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:27:27 GMT, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote in
. net::

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
.. .

Right. My comment was more of a tongue-in-cheek correction than a
lesson in physics. But I do appreciate your firsthand information.

I don't think you're in a position to be teaching any physics!

Why?

What really puzzles me is your complete lack of comment on my views of
Ninja-1's decisions in the November 16, 2000 F-16/Cessna 172 MAC. Did
someone contact you with a warning about participating in that
discussion? Or is your reticence a result of your government
employment or something else?

I thought I made my position on that episode quite clear.

Perhaps I missed your article that contained your position. Are you
able to provide the Message-ID number of it?