Old June 8th 06, 07:38 PM posted to alt.global-warming,rec.aviation.owning

Default Nothing good about Ethanol (moved for topic)

Dan Luke wrote:
Okay, Dan, here's the clincher and it pertains to the original topic: ****
the claims, show me the data, and anyone with even high school
science/physics can make a proper assessment. I do have time to peruse
articles that persent DATA, but not time to give you lessons in
epistomology or critical thinking.

You persist in this patronizing tone. Why?

You must have realized by now that the What-AGW folks do not really
believe what they are saying, but just can't help being niggling
hectoring contrarian puffed-up supercilious twits whose pretense of
being obviously smarter, more knowledgable, more honest, more moral,
and more ethical than anyone who disagrees with them masks a
deep-seated despair that this "superiority" is the only source of their
worth, and if they were to fail to "win" these kind of arguments for
any reason, even by discovering that objective reality did not match
their predetermined position, they would have to face the horror of
existence as just another piece of meat in a world where the leaders
they slavishly support treat them as shabbily as they do the rest of us.