Old January 13th 09, 09:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default VALVES More is Better

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 19:10:51 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Jan 12, 5:06*pm, bod43 wrote:

Where do you get "youse guys" from?

Dear Bod43,

From the vernacular of the English language (as distinct from a
dialect). And as with the language, it was imported. But being an
American, who writes for a diverse audience, I think I'm supposed to
know that sort of thing... even though I can't provide a precise
etymology of the word, other than to point out its occurrence in
American literature.

One thing you be sure of; it is NOT the product of education since I
went to work at an early age. I never finished High School in the
formal sense although the Navy allowed me to sit for a 'High School
Equivalency Test' shortly after I enlisted (and later that same year
[ie, when I was 17] for a 'Two-Year College Equivalency Test'). I
earned high scores in both. But when you think about it, it IS our
language and we're expected to know it if we want to communicate.

My main regret at the moment is seeing my memory nibbled away by the
chemotherapy which is probably prolonging my life by poisoning the
tumor which is trying to end it.

-Bob

bob
dont be worried about the memory loss.
this is indicative of a lack of vitamin B12 in your system which is
probably a side effect of your medications.
talk to your doctors about it next visit ...if you remember :-)
your chemotherapy looks to be amazing from here.
hopefully it will be successful and you'll return to normal
eventually.

personally I prefer you like this :-) :-)
regards
ol' snake unda the verandah