Old October 28th 10, 07:26 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
frank

Default Question on ditching an Orion

On Oct 28, 10:56*am, "a425couple" wrote:
"Gordon" wrote in message...
- "a425couple" wrote:

- "Eugene Griessel" wrote in message...
- "a425couple" wrote:
- In 2001 a US (big snip)
-Ultimately, the pilot has responsibility for the safety of his crew --
-but when it involves spyplanes or other strategic assets that would
-obviously help the enemy, crews should understand that every effort
-must be made to keep those aircraft out of the hands of the enemy. *I
-was appalled by the EP-3 pilots decision to land in China..
-v/r Gordon

Thank you Gordon.

Which is why you tey to destroy as much as you can as they did. most
secret stuff first. Like when the U boat gets the surrender order to
the merchantman. once the captain shows up, its where is the codebook
and log, pretty much standard answer was, those went over the side
when you surfaced.

They should have only had current code cards for the encryption gear,
most of the rest is, lets get our frustrations out on the government
issued equipment.

Supposedly we did learn from USS Pueblo where way too much COMSEC
stuff was packed into that boat.