Old August 6th 03, 09:37 PM
Jack Allison

Hey, I remembered you -- just not your name!

Seriously, as soon as someone started passing around a "sign-in" sheet, I
immediately stopped trying to remember names -- since I *knew* that I'd

have
it written down for later review. Ha!

Ah, the fool proof plan failed. Don't you hate it when that happens? At
least somebody had the good sense to think of name tags.

Hey, my plane even leaked! The sheepskin on the co-pilot's seat was
soaked...

Suddenly, Mary is flying the departure and Jay is sitting on plastic bags...

Luckily, my tent did not, as I was up on a 6 inch thick air bed.
Some water did pool some down into a low spot...where my poor son happened
to be sleeping. He was miserable!

Good strategy, kids in the low spot. The tricky part at OSH is trying to
dry out a sleeping bag between storms. You walk outside after a seminar or
after going through the booths, see nasty dark clouds, hear a thunder clap
and *know* you won't make it back to your camp before it starts raining. My
bag finally dried out after about three days. Felt like I was sleeping in a
sponge the first night after it got wet. Ah, but it was all worth it
though. I'm hooked and already thinking about next year.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL

you will always long to return"