Old November 5th 19, 05:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default GLIDING INTERNATIONAL -- RESEARCH

On Monday, November 4, 2019 at 5:23:51 PM UTC-8, wrote:
2G Your welcome to pay my insurance for next year. The majority of fatal accidents this past year have involved high performance machines, some with aux power some without. Not 1-26’s, not 2-33’s, not dusters or cherokees or phoebus or libelles. But the very fact that I now have to pay thru the nose for my very low performance machine due to the idiocy of “pilots” with way more money than aeronautic sense is very graiting!

You are WELCOME TO PAY MINE! You didn't address a SINGLE point that I made!! PM me and I will give you my address to send the check to - $3k should cover it.

Tom