Old July 17th 03, 04:10 AM
Tony

Default MU-2

Anyone have or fly an MU-2 in here. I have flown one in the right seat
for about 10 hours. I hear that they have a bad accident rate. But I
would say thats because you get some of them hot shot pilots that think
they can fly anything and go out and crash them. But then there are
people that have tons of hours in them and crash them. Does anyone have
any info on them. I love the thing. If I had a extra 300-1 million that
would be turobprop I would buy. Any info would help.

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.