Old August 23rd 03, 04:49 AM
Ron Lee

You guys fly that low? Isn't it scary? My transponder is in for
service and I am having to fly below 10,000' MSL and it sucks.
Turbulent and too may other planes around.

Note that my field elevation is almost 6900'. And yes I installed O2
earlier this year.

Ron Lee

Ya know, that's exactly what I was thinking going to Houston Sunday at
8,000 ft. After a couple of hours I was feeling a bit groggy and
wondering if a sniff might be just the thing to perk me up. My
daughter was nodding and my grandson was getting cranky. It's time for
a bottle and some cannulas, I think.
--
Dan
C172RG at BFM