Old March 25th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jay Maynard

Default A.N.N. BUSTED! Just Bought A Plane? STAY OUT OF FLORIDA !

On 2008-03-25, BobR wrote:
The issue isn't so much rather the tax is real but rather it should be
tied into a damning of the Sun-N-Fun event.

For you and the other folks primarily concerned with Zoom, perhaps not. For
me as a new aircraft owner, I don't care if he's trying to trash Sun n Fun
or not: I care if Florida is going to try to ding me form $10K or so merely
for taking my new airplane there. I don't care who's raising the red flag,
or why. That AOPA is pursuing the matter is all the credibility I need to be
concerned about it.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC http://www.conmicro.com
Fairmont, MN (FRM) (Yes, that's me!)