Old January 2nd 15, 11:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_5_]

Default Std. Libelle Rigging Kit

On Fri, 02 Jan 2015 15:28:07 +0000, Roger Fowler wrote:

I have a homemade set of Std. Libelle rigging aids. I believe one
person can assemble using them. I am willing to let them go to a good
home for the cost of shipping. (Might be expensive - some of the parts
are big.) Otherwise they go to the dump.

If they can be used with a box trailer, i.e. they aren't designed to work
with clamshell such as a Cobra, I'd be interested in seeing photos if you
have them, especially if the photos show your aids in use.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK