Old September 3rd 04, 09:12 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Paul Sengupta wrote:

Imagine putting this on an insurance claim...

I saw an article on weird claims once. Some that I remember --

Two hunters shot a wild goat in Mexico, threw it in the back of the plane, and took
off for home. The "dead" goat woke up rather upset and began butting the back of the
seats. By the time they got down, the pilot had a concussion, the passenger had a
broken arm, and the instrument panel was a total loss. I don't remember what happened
to the goat.

An aircraft owner discovered his polished aluminum Cessna had gotten pretty crunched
up. Analysis of hair found on the wreck proved to be from a Bison. As near as anyone
can figure, a passing buffalo saw his reflection in the side of the aircraft and
attacked it.

Another aircraft owner discovered his aircraft some distance from its open hangar and
pretty crunched up. Analysis of hair from the spinner proved to be from his bull. As
near as anyone can figure, the bull used the nose spinner as a scratching post. This
got the aircraft started rocking up and down on the gear and shifted it. When the
bull became sated and walked away, the aircraft started rolling down the slight
incline in front of the hangar. It probably had picked up a bit of speed when the
spinner caught the bull in the rump.

George Patterson
If you want to know God's opinion of money, just look at the people
he gives it to.