Old January 18th 19, 11:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default Grob SB's

On Fri, 18 Jan 2019 14:05:21 -0800, Papa3 wrote:

Actually, LTB-Lindner has very nice, dimensioned, 3 view drawings on the
website. You can see for example that the width of the fuselage is
slightly different, the depth is different, etc.

Yes, Martin Symons describes that too, but you can't see it because the
only 3-view drawing is for the G.103 Twin II.

FWIW my first XC experience was in the club's G.103 in a regionals, with
Mike Young flying. He won the day and I learned a lot from that ride.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org