Old February 17th 10, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.soaring
Robert Bonomi

Default If all midair collisions were eliminated...

In article , Dan wrote:
george wrote:
On Feb 18, 6:39 am, Dan wrote:
Steve Hix wrote:
In article
,
sisu1a wrote:
I have always suspected the Earth is flat. Now what I want to
know is
what's on the other side.
Easy - four elephants standing on a turtle.
visual aid... http://controversy.wearscience.com/img450/turtle.gif
Obvious heretical teaching there; it shows a tortoise, not the correct
turtle swimming though the depths of space.
Time to get out the tar and feathers, boys...
OK, how deep is the water and what's at the bottom?

No bottom its turtles - all the way down

Egad, an infinity of turtles.

Shell, yes.

*GRIN*