Old November 17th 16, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Phantom flights?

Now, if they'd only be so diligent about fixing my login...

Do you hear me OLC team? The email at the top of this message is mine
and it is valid.

Dan -

On 11/17/2016 11:29 AM,
wrote:
Alex has been called out by the real OLC police:
OLC-Team:
"Hello Alex Krauss, or whatever your name is, please refrain from claiming flights, which are obviously generated by a simulator, leave that nonsense!

It makes no sense anyway, because these files are invalid anyway and are not scored in our ranking list. What you do is really stupid and useless."

I'm surprised the OLC team was not able to simply delete his "flights".

Thanks to OLC administrator Hannes for following up, and the others here that took the time to look at the "flights".

I know, I should get a life, but it's pouring rain up here and looking at OLC flights keeps me entertained....

Ron

--
Dan, 5J