Old January 8th 07, 03:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jb92563

Default More lies from SSA

Sounds like the SSA is taking measures to conserve income.......good
for them.

For those couple dozen that need the Sporting Lic, I think it makes
most sense that they pay it on their own, rather than the SSA pay for
an undertimed number of these things and have all the unused go to
waste.

With all the other costs associated with the pilots efforts I don't
think that spending $45 will break them, and hardly a reason to call
the SSA a bunch of liars.

Lets just say they are doing what it takes to survive and leave it at
that!

These are tough times for the SSA .... lets cut them some slack and let
them heal.

If you have ever contributed time working with such an organization you
will apprreciate how difficult it is to make everyone happy with the
limited resources they now are faced with.

Peace Y

Ray