Old June 18th 18, 04:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default SeeYou Alternative?

On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 8:11:44 AM UTC-7, Papa3 wrote:
Not sure if this has been discussed before (quick search of the archives didn't turn anything obvious up).

So, I've been using SeeYou for at least 15 years, and I've gotten used to it. However, I'm having some issues with my current install, so I got to thinking "what alternatives are out there". For me, the key elements a

- Maggot Races to compare key paramaters against competitors on a task.
- Task creation.
- Basic flight analysis parameter.

Extras that I don't really care about:

- Meteo integration.
- Route/task planning.
- etc.

Basically, I want to see flight replays on a satellite map and show show performance against others.

Thanks in advance

Erik Mann(P3)

Perhaps the easy way out is being overlooked?
Uninstall the version you don't like and put the previous one back in.
Jim